SAFETY & TRAINING
Frey Construction has its own safety program and are able to provide services on projects that do require health and safety policies to be in place for their employees, customers, vendors, and general public. Frey Construction exceeds the standard requirements to ensure that our projects are completed with uncompromised attention to safety and the well being of all people involved. We are also in compliance with OSHA’s standards and policies and have accounts set up with Veriforce, ISNetworld, Safety Services and NCMS.
FREY CONSTRUCTION SUPPLIES
• New employee orientation and training
• Drug & alcohol policy (Testing for: New hire/random monthly)
• First aid & CPR training
• Drug & alcohol awareness training
• OSHA construction safety training
• Veriforce certification
• Daily toolbox safety meetings
• Daily equipment & truck inspections
• Daily JSA and/or TSA
• Monthly company safety meetings
FREY CONSTRUCTION’S SAFETY & HEALTH POLICY STATEMENT
Frey Construction & Dirt Service’s objective is a safety and health program that will reduce the number of injuries and illnesses to an absolute minimum, not merely in keeping with, but surpassing, the best experience of operations similar to ours. Our goal is zero accidents and injuries.